Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access the internet. Cookies enable users to navigate around websites and (where appropriate) enable to tailor the content to fit the needs of visitors who have accessed the site and help us improve the user experience.
Cookies used by this site
First-party technical cookies:
Technical cookies are installed directly from this website and relate to activities that are strictly necessary to the operation and delivery of services by the website itself, with particular reference to storing the user preference about cookies. Disabling these cookies affect the possibility of fully benefit of the features and services offered.
How can I disable cookies?
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies very easily.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the “Firefox” button and then select “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” panel
- Set “Firefox will:” to “Use custom settings for history”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” to disable cookies.
- Click the “Tools” button, and then click “Internet Options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab, and then, under “Settings” move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click “OK”.
- Click on the tool icon
- Select “Settings” and then, near the bottom of the page, click “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”
- To disable cookies, select “Block sites from setting any data”.
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar and then click “Privacy” (you can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window)
- In the “Block cookies” section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click “Details”.